Organic Aromappeal Tea Tree Oil
For total body purification, go with the cleansing, invigorating power of Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil has a strong, freshly pleasant aroma and has been traditionally used for skin care and immune health.
Can be used by the drop directly on the skin to cleanse and purify. Tea tree oil is an important therapeutic and cosmetic essential oil. Despite its less than beautiful fragrance it should figure prominently in any beginner or advanced aromatherapist's repertoire. An oily scalp can also benefit from an application of tea tree. Because of the mild qualities of tea tree's terpinen content, the oil can soothe cuts, scratches, sunburn and cold sores. Because it's non-irritating, a single drop of the oil can be applied directly to minor injuries once or twice a day.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Plant Part: Leaves and Stems
- Extraction Method: Obtained by steam distillation of the leaves and branch tips.
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, camphoraceous
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Blends well with: Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary and Thyme.
Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Enjoy the benefits of Aromappeal™ Organic Essential Oil for massage or in your bath. For massage, dilute at a recommended rate of 5 drops of essential oil to 10 mL of Aromappeal™ Natural Skin Care Oil.
Do not apply to irritated skin. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children. Do not use undiluted on skin. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.